The VNUS-Closure/Celon method
"The procedure was absolutely trouble-free. It went really quickly, and I noticed almost nothing. My varicose veins were almost invisible after only one day."
(M.Greene - 29)
Gentle and fast treatment
The VNUS method targets radio frequency energy at the affected vein in order to close it thermally. Radiofrequency energy is dosed locally and precisely and causes the vein to shrink and close. Veins treated in this manner remain in the body and are no longer visible from outside.
We perform this outpatient minimally invasive procedure under local anaesthetic. The whole treatment will usually take no longer than 30 minutes. Patients can see and feel the success after only a few days.
We always begin this process with a precise diagnosis and then recommend the therapy that will be most suitable for you.
- Outpatient treatment, usually under local anaesthetic
- Gentle, effective and safe
- Considerable reduction in post-surgical complaints
- Fast mobility after treatment
- Lower risk of scars, inflammations and haematomas